This day encourages us to raise our voices and remind one another of how important our Earth is.
Law of Attraction says that what you care about cares for you.
Here’s some ideas on how you can do your bit this Earth Day too!
- Check you are recycling everything possible. Local facilities change and you may not know. I just discovered that I can recycle other plastics, it was only bottles before.
- Research a low-energy alternative to an appliance or tool that you use regularly.
- Buy fruit and vegetables from local growers who use less packaging, visit markets and ask them to hold off plastic bags. If you do use the supermarket, take your own bags. Keep any plastic bags you do have and reuse or recycle.
- Support companies that are working to minimize climate change and avoid ones that are not.
- Share information with your social media followers about changes they can make to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Write to your community leaders and political representatives to encourage them to vote for more Earth-friendly bills and legal changes.
- Plant something in nature.
- Use carbon friendly energy suppliers. In the UK, I wholeheartedly recommend Octopus. They are so easy to use, relatively inexpensive and they are proactive in supporting green efforts. Their customer service is the best I’ve ever known and they are very transparent with their charges. Get £50 off when using this link to switch (as will I!) – Octopus Recommend.
- Invest in a water filtration jig/pitcher if you typically rely on disposable water bottles and encourage your friends and family to do the same. This is much healthier for you all too!
- Sit and do a practice or ritual to celebrate this worthy occasion. Write a letter of gratitude, meditate on how the Earth supports you and your family, walk barefoot in Nature, eat only food from the ground, hug a tree, do a sun or rain dance, talk to your plants, anything that connects you with your home!
NO-ONE CAN DO EVERYTHING, BUT EVERYONE CAN DO SOMETHING!
I wish you a Happy Earth Day with the hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy now and always.
And another shameless plug… DID YOU KNOW?…
I wrote over 11,000 words about how you can connect with nature on a day to day basis. I share ideas, tips and tricks for Natural Sleep, Natural Exercise, Natural Hydration, Natural Cleaning and even Natural Beauty!
If you would like to find out more about my best-selling book, please go here – BodyMAGIC! – the BOOK